Timecode display, timecode-based loudness measurements and recalculation
- Decoding and display of SDI-embedded or LTC timecode
- Timecode controlled loudness measurements (with SW20002)
- Continuous recalculation (with SW20002)
The Timecode Reader license provides the Timecode function as a separate mode generating an individual audio group providing the Timecode Reader instrument. It is used to decode and to display an SDI-embedded or LTC timecode using the 3G-SDI interface (if installed) or one of the selectable audio inputs.
With the activated Loudness and SPL Display license (SW20002), it can be used with Loudness and Logging applications. Then, the Loud. Recal. instrument for the control of a loudness measurement by a timecode either with recalcualtion or without is available.
The Timecode Reader instrument is used to decode and to display an SDI-embedded or LTC timecode using the 3G-SDI interface (if installed) resp. one of the selectable audio inputs. With license SW20002 activated, it can be used with Loudness and Logging applications.
With the Loud. Recal. (Loudness Recalculation) instrument, the loudness measurement can be controlled by a timecode either with recalculation or without. The Loud. Recal. instrument displays start and end time and the current timecode or only the timecode, especially when interacting with the Loudness Chart instrument (see Logging Data Server license SW20014).
With continuous recalculation, the updated I value is directly available without the need of a complete passage through the program after corrections on overdriven program spots have been done.
- Keep your eyes on your timecode
- Use the timecode for loudness and logging applications
- Execute timecode-controlled loudness measurements
- Use recalculation for doing corrections without a complete passage through the program
|How can I order licenses?||Order item: SW20008|