Audio over IP Network Monitoring Made Easy: Dante™ and AES67 Streams
PD-Dante is a small portable monitoring and diagnostic system, which allows you to listen into or monitor single or locally mixed Dante™ or AES67 streams. No matter if you are working on a broadcast application or at a live event, PD-Dante is a highly handy tool for controlling your Audio over IP network.
The user-friendly LCD touch display shows all 64 channels with their individual routing to the L and/or R outputs, signal level meter and 0 dBFS peak indicator plus their channel name.
The main output level (headphones, Line Out or AES Out) of the selected channel/mix is displayed on two large signal meters.
You can select any of the 64 possible Dante channels or create a user-definable mix of these channels via the capacitive touchscreen and listen to them via the on-board loudspeakers and headphone connector. The speakers are muted upon insertion of headphone jack.
PD-Dante also offers one external stereo AES/EBU input plus a stereo line in and a microphone input to be assignable to any Dante™ output channel. Dante™ channels can be sent to an AES/EBU output and stereo analogue line output (both located on the 15-pin Sub-D-type connector) of the PD-Dante.
8 sets of user memories allow you to store and recall your most frequently used PD-Dante monitor setups.
- Monitoring of 64 Dante™ channels at 48 kHz (32 channels at 96 kHz)
- Output of up to 64 Dante™ channels at 48 kHz (32 channels at 96 kHz)
- AES67 compatible
- Fully compatible with Dante Domain Manager™
- L/R output for user-defined mixes or selected channel (PFL mode)
- Monitoring of the channels via two built-in speakers or headphone/earphones
- Peakmeter displays for each channel (64)
- Large high-resolution peakmeter for monitoring the L/R output (-72 to 0 dBFS)
- Menu operated user interface with touch screen
- Dante™ inputs via two RJ-45 connectors, 1 GHz or 100 MHz operation
- Stereo AES/EBU input and output (15-pin Sub-D-F), Stereo Line in (3.5 mm Stereo jack)
- Earphones connector and microphone input (3.5 mm jack for mobile headsets)
- PoE power supply (13 W) via primary RJ-45 connector
- USB Micro A/B connector for power supply and firmware updates
About Nixer Pro Audio
Nixer, based in Dunstable (UK), formed in 2000 by Nick Fletcher and Philip Jones. They have over 30 years experience designing and manufacturing electronic products, specialising in professional audio. Products they have designed have been used extensively on many Broadway shows, West End Shows and also by some high profile touring rock bands.
45 Evelyn Road | Dunstable | LU5 4NG | UK
Fon +44 1582. 343 111
info(at)nixerproaudio.com | www.nixerproaudio.com