Archival: DigitalMonitor 10500X-PLUS
The RTW DigitalMonitor 10500X-PLUS is the ideal choice for visualizing 2-channel digital audio in several professional audio applications such as broadcast, pre and post production environments, music production and mastering.
Its bright color TFT VGA display provides extensive information about all essential parameters such as peak level, volume, SPL, ITU/EBU loudness, frequency spectrum, as well as AES3 signal status. The measuring functions selected by the user are permanently visible in up to three display sections.
Version 3.00 includes Loudness functions acc. to EBU R128 without True Peak and without Loudness Range (LRA). For existing units an upgrade kit is available (see Options).
- 2-channel multi-standard Peak Program Meter (PPM) with additional SPL/Leq bargraph
- Loudness functions acc. to EBU R128 without True Peak and without Loudness Range (LRA)
- Parameters for other Loudness standards adjustable
- Additional selectable pair of bargraphs for display of the momentary, integrated and longterm loudness values
- Easy change between PPM and Loudness meter via programmed presets
- 2-ch. Audio Vectorscope and correlator display
- Real Time Analyzer
- AES/EBU status monitor
- AES3 input via XLR-F socket, 24 bit, 32 - 96 kHz
- Output via XLR-M socket, signal looped through
- VGA-output for an optional external VGA display
- Compact table-top unit with 6.5“ color TFT display (VGA)
DigitalMonitor 10500X-PLUS - no longer available -
- 2-channel multi-standard PPM
- ITU/EBU Loudness functions for each channel of the Stereo signal (scales: EBU +9: +9 to –18 LU or LKFS: 0 to –30 LKFS) with versatile adjustable parameters
- Additional bargraphs for the display of momentary, integrated and longterm Loudness values
- 1 x digital input via XLR-F socket
- 1 x digtial output via XLR-M socket
- Case graphite grey (RAL 7024) semi gloss, structure
- Items of delivery: DigitalMonitor 10500X, table-stand, mains adapter, operating manual
For the expansion of existing 10500X and 10500X-PLUS instruments with Loudness functions acc. to EBU R128 (without True-Peak and without Loudness Range) an upgrade kit with costs to version 3.00 is available.
DigitalMonitor 8ch 10689-PLUS - no longer available -
- 8-channel multi-standard PPM
- 4-fold phase meter
- 4 x digital AES3 inputs via 25-pin Sub-D-F socket
- 4 x digital outputs via 25-pin Sub-D-F socket
- Case graphite grey (RAL 7024) semi gloss, structure
- Items of delivery: DigitalMonitor 8ch 10689, table-stand, mains adapter, operating manual
Software upgrade kit with Loudness functions acc. to EBU R128 without True Peak and without Loudness Range (LRA). Allows to upgrade existing 10500X and 10500X-PLUS units with ITU/EBU loudness functions featured with 3.00 version!
The Peak Program Meter (right, marked with a white frame) displays the peak level of stereo channels with integrated loudness and peak hold indicators on high resolution bargraphs. A separate bargraph shows the summed SPL/Leq level.
The Loudness Meter (right, marked with white frame) acc. to EBU R128 guideline shows the ITU BS.1770(k) weighted momentary loudness for the stereo channels on high resolution bargraphs. Two additional bargraphs optionally display the summed momentary loudness of all channels, the mean momentary value for a short time period, or the loudness value of an integrated reading for a longer time period (infinite or manual).
The Stereo Sound Analyzer (above left, marked with a white frame) is a tool for visualizing the interaction of the parameters of stereo signals. The dynamic behaviour of the display elements corresponds to the subjective listening impression, enabling you to see the balance of the stereo programme intuitively and at a glance.
The Audio Vectorscope (above left, marked with a white frame) is a high quality Lissajous display for stereo signals showing the phase relationship of two channels in real time. Additionally, a corresponding phase meter is displayed.
The 1/3 octave Real Time Analyzer (above left, marked with a white frame) displays the spectral distribution of individual channels or the stereo channel pair using 31 bands with 1/3-octave intervals. An additional function for easy evaluation is the switchable peak hold indicator.
The Correlator (above left, marked with a white frame) is a display mode with a phase meter for the stereo channel pair in order to evaluate the mono compatibility of the signal.
The Channel Status Display (above left, marked with a white frame) shows the status of the digital input as well as the resolution and bits, the phase relationship, the sync reference and the detected sampling frequency.
The AES/EBU Status Monitor (below left, marked with a white frame) shows a summary of the most relevant status data of one of the digital input channels. The measured sample rate is displayed in this mode as well.
The numerical display (below left, marked with a white frame) reads out the maximum level, over counts and maximum SPL values measured for the stereo channels when the PPM is used.
The numerical display (below left, marked with a white frame) will return the numerical reading of the shortterm and/or longterm loudness values when the ITU/EBU Loudness Meter is used.
The Stopwatch (below left, marked with a white frame) provides an easy way to measure time spans and intermediate results.
13713 - no longer available -
Panel mounting kit
Snake cable 4 meter, distributes 25p-Sub-D to 8 x XLR-M (outputs, 10689-PLUS only)
Snake cable 4 meter, distributes 25p-Sub-D to 8 x XLR-F (inputs, 10689-PLUS only)
Wide range 100 - 240 V AC/24 V DC 2.7 A, table-top power supply with corresponding power cable for different power supply systems