USB Connect version 1.6.0 available: The update including general improvements and compatibility to latest DAWs and operating systems is available for download from the Downloads tab or from "PC Software/RTW USB Connect" section at our download area (Manuals & Software) .
USB Connect - Metering, Monitoring, Controlling
USB Connect is a complimentary software expanding the field of applications for TM3-Primus with firmware version 1-02 or higher or MM3 MusicMeter (no longer available). It supports the USB hybrid function of TM3-Primus or MM3 MusicMeter (no longer available) for direct access of audio signals from a DAW. Additionally, USB Connect provides remote control of the Start/Stop/Reset/Time/Ref+/Ref- functions without the need to define TM3-Primus or MM3 MusicMeter (no longer available) as a standard audio output device. The software is available for most of the common plug-in formats as well as stand-alone application for Mac® and Windows® systems.
- Monitoring and metering at the same time.
- Plug-in operation for a direct audio connection between DAW and TM3-Primus or MM3 MusicMeter via USB Connect.
- Direct access of Stereo or 5.1 audio signals from the DAW without dropping the audio interface.
- No need to define TM3-Primus or MM3 MusicMeter as standard audio output device in the computer system.
- Remote control of start/stop/reset functions, time scale of Chart instrument, and reference of RTA of the directly connected TM3-Primus or MM3 MusicMeter via plug-in.
- Start/stop/reset loudness functions can be linked to the DAW transport cursor.
- Stand-alone operation
- Sampling rates up to 96 kHz
Software and Release Notes including further details can be found on the "Downloads" tab.
- Dual-core-processor 2.5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB Hard disk space
- Operating systems
- VST2.4, VST3 or AAX for Windows® 7 and 8, RTAS for Windows® 7
- VST3, RTAS, AAX, or AU for Mac® OS X 10.7.5, 10.8.5, 10.9.5, 10.10.3
- TM3-Primus or MM3-MusicMeter equipped with firmware version 1-68 or higher
- RTW USB Audio Driver v3.34.0 or higher is installed on Windows® systems
- Input selection of TM3-Primus is set to "USB audio 2.0" or "USB audio 5.1"
Further details can be found on the "Downloads" tab in the Release Notes.
Manuals & Software
Downloads for Manuals & Software of current models or for PC software,
but also for older versions, can be found in our download area.