This version of the Loudness Tools software includes the same funcitonality like the Multi-channel version, but provides 2 seats via a PACE iLok Server in a network (Shareable License). Users can then get a temporary activation for their installed Loudness Tools software. The Loudness Tools Shareable License for 2 seats is available in our Online Shop.
A license of the PACE iLok Server (Floating License Server) can be ordered with product number SW50350 directly from RTW.
- DAW plug-in and stand-alone multi-channel application
- Selectable window frames or freely adjustable display for tailorable positioning
- Flexible display layout with scalable instruments
- Sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Up to 8-ch. PPM, TruePeak, and Loudness measurement
- Graphical routing overview with channel presence and activity indicator
- Bargraph and/or numerical display
- Loudness acc. to EBU R128 s1, ITU-R BS.1770-4/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALM Act, Leq(), TASA, SAWA
- Loudness range (LRA) with MagicLRA
- Stereo Correlator
- SPL view
- Function parameters for extra flexibility: integration time, operational range, tolerance, viewing options for metering data and scales
- Common plug-in formats for Windows® and Mac® OS X
- iLok copy protection (iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and iLok Account required)
- iLok Server (Floating License Server with iLok USB Smart Key required, not included)
- Dual-core-processor 2.5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB Hard disk space
- Operating systems
- VST2.4, VST3, stand-alone (32/64 bit each), AAX Native64 for Windows® 7/8.1/10
- VST2.4, VST3, AU, AAX Native64, stand-alone for Mac OS X® 10.11 or higher
- ASIO audio driver installed on Windows® systems
- Latest OpenGL® graphic driver and other firmware of your computer
- Installed license of iLok Server (not included) in the network, connected iLok USB Smart Key (not included) for Loudness Tools Shareable License activation
- iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and iLok Account
- Internet connection required for activation process
- Network connection for clients with installed Loudness Tools software
Beside the use of PACE Anti-Piracy‘s iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and a PACE iLok Account, the presence of a PACE iLok server (2nd generation and higher) in the network with a connected iLok USB Smart Key is required for the use of the Loudness Tools Shareable License for 2 seats. A license of the iLok Server (Floating License Server) can be ordered with product number SW50350 directly from RTW.
When the iLok Server has been installed in the network, and an iLok USB Smart Key is connected, the shareable license of the Loudness Tools software can be activated and stored to the iLok USB Smart Key.
Users with installed Loudness Tools on their computer can connect as clients to the iLok Server and get a temporary activation (seat) for their Mastering Tools.
An activation code for the Mastering Tools Shareable License for 2 seats version is available in our Online Shop. Existing and activated software can be updated for free.