The Stereo version of the CLC software was created for 2-channel operation and provides the same functionality like the Multi-channel version. It is available as a single-user license in our Online Shop.
- Live Audio, DAW Audio, and Audio File modes in Stereo applications
- Batch processing
- Extended audio format support (e. g. MXF)
- Loudness acc. to all global standards
- Adjustable Target Loudness and Loudness Range (LRA)
- Adjustable TP Limiter
- Mmax and Smax limiting
- Expert mode to process very special audio material
- Optimized presets for e. g. streaming audio
- Graphical routing overview with channel presence and activity indicator
- Loudness reporting (Java Runtime Environment required)
- Dynamic Low Latency Algorithm
- Adaptive Morphing Technology
- Stand-alone and DAW-PlugIn
- Common plug-in formats for Windows® and Mac® OS X
- iLok copy protection (iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and iLok Account required, iLok USB Smart Key recommended, not included)
- Dual-core-processor 2.5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB Hard disk space
- Operating systems
- VST2.4, VST3, stand-alone (32/64 bit each), AAX Native64 for Windows® 7/8.1/10
- VST2.4, VST3, AU, AAX Native64, stand-alone for macOS® X 10.11 or higher and for macOS® Big Sur (11) on computers with Intel® processor
- ASIO audio driver installed on Windows® systems
- Latest OpenGL® graphic driver and other firmware of your computer
- iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and iLok Account, iLok USB Smart Key recommended (not included)
- Internet connection required for activation process
You are allowed to try the software 14 days free of charge. PACE Anti-Piracy‘s iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and a PACE iLok Account have to be used (iLok.com) for test time management.
For the use without limitations after the test period has expired, an activation code is required, which you will get with the purchase of a software licence. We recommend the use of an iLok USB Smart Key for copy-protection and licence management. On an authorized computer, you can use multiple instances.
The Continuous Loudness Control Stereo software is available at our download area. Activation codes are available from our sales partners or when purchasing from our Online Shop. Existing and activated software can be updated for free.