This version of the CLC software includes the same funcitonality like the Multi-channel version, but provides 10 seats via a PACE iLok Server in a network (Shareable License). Users can then get a temporary activation for their installed CLC software. The CLC Shareable License for 10 seats is available in our Online Shop.
A license of the PACE iLok Server (Floating License Server) can be ordered with product number SW50350 directly from RTW.
- Live Audio, DAW Audio, and Audio File modes in multi-channel applications
- Batch processing
- Extended audio format support (e. g. MXF)
- Loudness acc. to all global standards
- Adjustable Target Loudness and Loudness Range (LRA)
- Adjustable TP Limiter
- Mmax and Smax limiting
- Expert mode to process very special audio material
- Optimized presets for e. g. streaming audio
- Graphical routing overview with channel presence and activity indicator
- Loudness reporting (Java Runtime Environment required)
- Dynamic Low Latency Algorithm
- Adaptive Morphing Technology
- Stand-alone and DAW-PlugIn
- Common plug-in formats for Windows® and Mac® OS X
- iLok copy protection (iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and iLok Account required)
- iLok Server (Floating License Server with iLok USB Smart Key required, not included)
- Dual-core-processor 2.5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB Hard disk space
- Operating systems
- VST2.4, VST3, stand-alone (32/64 bit each), AAX Native64 for Windows® 7/8.1/10
- VST2.4, VST3, AU, AAX Native64, stand-alone for Mac OS X® 10.11 or higher
- ASIO audio driver installed on Windows® systems
- Latest OpenGL® graphic driver and other firmware of your computer
- Installed license of iLok Server (not included) in the network, connected iLok USB Smart Key (not included) for CLC Shareable License activation
- iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and iLok Account
- Internet connection required for activation process
- Network connection for clients with installed CLC software
Beside the use of PACE Anti-Piracy‘s iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and a PACE iLok Account, the presence of a PACE iLok server (2nd generation and higher) in the network with a connected iLok USB Smart Key is required for the use of the CLC Shareable License for 10 seats. A license of the iLok Server can be ordered with product number SW50350 directly from RTW.
When the iLok Server has been installed in the network, and an iLok USB Smart Key is connected, the shareable license of the CLC software can be activated and stored to the iLok USB Smart Key.
Users with installed CLC software on their computer can connect as clients to the iLok Server and get a temporary activation (seat) for their CLC.
An activation code for the CLC Shareable License for 10 seats version is available in our Online Shop. Existing and activated software can be updated for free.