Surround Sound Analyzer
The unique, need-to-have tool for surround sound analysis
- Comprehensive, yet compact overview of multichannel audio signals up to 7.1
- Easily read the perceived acoustic focal point
- Phase Correlation and LFE phase warning to avoid downmix errors
Unique to the TouchMonitor, the Surrond Sound Analyzer is a pioneering and unique visualisation tool showing the relevant technical and subjective parameters of surround signals in a fast and intuitive way.
The Surround Sound Analyzer displays a correctly-scaled graphical representation of the relative volumes in the surround sound field.
The interaction of levels (volume, sound pressure level, or loaudness) and the correlation of all channels in the overall surround sound is displayed graphically, providing a very clear overview.
The graphical display has been carefully designed so that the dynamic behaviour of all display elements corresponds to the subjective listening impression, showing the balance of the surround program intuitively and at a glance.
Phase Correlation Bars
Phantom Source Indicators
The Total Volume Indicator displays the total volume and balance of the audio material in a single view.
- Keep an eye on the overall surround image balance
- Identify phase problems to make sure your audio will downmix correctly
- Check stereo width and perceived position between each channel pair
- Check the level according to SPL or loudness measures
- Identify center channel issues
- Be warned if the LFE channel has correlation problems
|How can I order licenses?||Order item: SW20004|