Real Time Analyzer (RTA)
The tool for monitoring the universal quality of your sound
- Display of the spectral content of one or more input channel(s)
- Filter bands in 1/3 octave, 1/6 octave, or 1/12 octave steps
- Switchable H band, selectable low frequency range
Like the human ear senses an audio signal, the RTA (Real Time Analyzer) displays the spectral content of the selected input channel(s) using 31 filter bands in 1/3 octave steps, 61 filter bands in 1/6 octave steps or 120 filter bands in 1/12 octave steps. Similar to an oscilloscope, it measures the magnitude of an input signal versus frequency within the full frequency range of the instrument.
The normal frequency range reaches from 20 Hz to 20 Khz and equals the typical range a human ear can detect. An optional "H" band shows spectral signal components above 20 kHz.
Alternatively, the low frequency range (LF - 5 Hz to 5 kHz) can be switched. This frequency span providing a higher resolution covers almost all parts of the human speech.
The human ear perceives different frequencies with the same acoustic pressure not as identically loud. For this reason different standardized weighting filters can be selected. The display’s reference point and resolution can be shifted for a clearer readout in the window. The RTA’s layer display is always relative.
1/3-octave (31 bands)
1/6-octave (61 bands)
1/12-octave (120 bands)
- Keep an eye on the general aspects of your audio
- Monitor the spectral distribution of your audio signal
- Essential for music productions with extremely low-frequency signal components
- Displays frequences outside your hearing range
|How can I order licenses?||Order item: SW20003|