For the further development of the company we are looking for a qualified and committed
Embedded Hardware Developer for Audio Products (m/f/d)
Electronics development in embedded systems and measurement technology
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of electronics for our devices and systems. In doing so, you will be working closely with related departments and, in some cases, also coordinate directly with our customers. Quality assurance is of great importance to us, which means we respect agreed specifications as well as deadlines. You will have the freedom to develop your field of work yourself by further improving our methods and standards, as well as driving new innovations.
Your tasks and skills
- Analog and digital circuit design and board layout for high-performance embedded systems with complex devices such as embedded CPUs, DSPs, etc.
- Knowledge of FPGA programming
- Design of solutions considering aspects of EMC, power consumption and heat generation
- Integration of complex devices
- Design of RF frontends
- Experience in AoIP - especially Dante™, Ravenna, AVB, AES67 and ST 2110 formats, including integration and management of them.
- Standards testing in collaboration with the safety and EMC-responsible departments.
- Commissioning of the products
- Powering up the electronics
- Low-level software and board support packages
- Knowledge of common development tools, ideally:
- Simulation tools such as Spice
- CAD tools such as Altium, Solidpro
- Measurement technology from e.g. Agilent, Tektronics, Rhode und Schwarz, Audio Precision, etc.
- ARM SOCs and corresponding board support packages
- SW Tools in a Linux environment
- Participate in quality assurance for the products
- Collaborate with customers in development projects and product launches
Ideally, you have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering or communications engineering and have already gained several years of experience in a technically similar environment.
You are used to representing the interests of hardware development appropriately in structured development processes as a knowledgeable team player.
You work independently and structure your work with the necessary sense of priorities.
Due to international contacts, you should have good English language skills.
We look forward to receiving your informative application, stating possible starting date and salery expectations, at career(at)rtw.com.
RTW GmbH & Co. KG
Am Wassermann 25 | 50829 Koeln
Phone: +49 221. 70 913-0 | www.rtw.com